Friday, August 22, 2014

Jolly Rogers Event, Sailing, & Lessons

Hello fellow sailors,

Jolly Rogers Sailing & Camping

This Friday evening and Saturday is our Sea Scout and Club Sailing event (some people are coming Sat. morning). Yes this event is a go. We will camp this evening (FRI) and then sail all day Sat. I will be bringing a Hobie Wave and Hobie Bravo (Hobie Bravo is for sale for $2700). I hope some of you will be coming with your boats. I know Mitch is bringing his Tandem Island. The only boats that can launch into Cave Lake are small boats such as Hobie’s, Lasers, etc. Keelboats cannot be launched into this lake.

To get to the event site simply take HWY 90 to HWY 3 exit (exit 34) to Harrison Idaho. Follow HWY 3 southwest toward Harrison. You will cross a bridge over the CdA River and after that keep an eye out for the S. Medimont Rd. Take this road right, follow this road across a small bridge and stay to the left all the way on this road which will turn into S. Ruddy Duck Rd. Again stay to the left until this road dead ends into a residence, this is the place.

I hope you all will come J

TWO HOBIE 14’s

I was offered two Hobie 14’s for our Sea Scout program for $1000. A person indicated they would donate $1000 to these boats but yesterday that offer was withdrawn. So now I have to come up with the funding as I do not want to lose these boats. So I am selling my Hobie Bravo for $2700 to cover the cost. So if any of you would like to purchase this really nice boat let me know. I need to come up with the $1000 by this Wednesday.

LESSONS

The next small boat sailing class is Sept. 6th. Also my new Keelboat class starts in Sept. Contact me (Miles) if you are interested at 208-704-4454 or funtosail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment