Saturday, February 24, 2024

Malbec18 Sportboat keelboat

  
Malbec18 Sportboat/Keelboat

We currently have a sale on our Melbac18 at $44,000 with $2500 off of options. This is an amazing dealer offered rarely.

Saturday, June 25 of 2022 was the second time I have sailed my Malbec 18, and first time in the summer. I had 1-5 knots of wind during my sailing class I was teaching from noon to about 3, but then after the class the wind piped up to 7-10 knots while sailing with my wife. I cannot express enough just how well this boat sails in very light to stronger winds. The boat will sail with a whisper of wind and handle stronger winds as well.

The boat is easy to rig, taking my time it only takes 20 minutes are so. Less rigging time means more sailing time.

Part of the plan is to use my boat for our sailing classes and use as a RV for camping, a Recreational Vessel (RV). Stay tuned for more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment