Some good news and some not so good news...
1. The FunToSAIL Store will be open again with just social distancing rules applied on May 1st. Still its best to text or email us for any of your sailboat and/or parts needs. Our online store will be up and running shortly.
2. FunToSAIL sailing classes are all good to go. No changes other than class room sessions will take place outdoors. Click here to view the calendar.
3. The Hobie Cat factory is still closed. There are signs they will be up and running soon, as CA governor is loosens some of their covid rules.
4. Our sailing activities in Idaho as noted on the calendar have not been cancelled with the only exception the International Hobie 16 Trapseat Cup in August. If we cancel anything it will be noted on the calendar. The Desert Regatta near the Tri-Cities WA. on the Snake River has been officially cancelled by the sailing club that runs this regatta. WA covid rules are much sticker than Idaho. Many regional and national regattas are cancelled or are on hold. Click here to view the calendar.
5. SailGP and Americas Cup have cancelled most of their events, likely all of their events will be cancelled in 2020. Olympic racing is cancelled for 2020.
We are all in this together. Lets work together to mitigate the affects of this pandemic by doing whatever we can to following the CDC rules (please maintain physically distancing as much as possible) and help the economy by supporting our local businesses.
The good news is we can all still go sailing :) In Idaho that is. Please check with your state covid guidelines.