Sunday, October 30, 2016

R.l.P. Tom Mctevia

 
As some of you know Tom Mctevia passed away along with his friend due to an ATV accident this last Monday. I was shocked and so saddened by this news. He is a great friend. I was lucky enough last month to spend a whole day with him on his ATV in the great outdoors... I will cherish this memory now more than ever knowing in this life it is the last time we will share time together. We had big plans this summer and I plan to carry them out regardless as I know he will be there with me in spirit. Tom is one of those guys that has a heart of gold and a person that cared about everyone... even those that he may not have agreed with. Tom you will be missed but not forgotten! (direct video link... http://bit.ly/1QaxZzV )

No comments:

Post a Comment