Monday, April 18, 2016

HUGE SAVINGS!

2 ITEMS IN THIS POST!

I've got one more space on my shipment for a boat. For my boat show special I have lowered the price again... an incredible savings on many of our sailboats, such as the Snark, Keelboats, etc, and used Cats. Please call me to know what the prices are (208-704-4454). I WILL NOT OFFER THIS LOW OF A PRICE AGAIN... Seriously.

I have ONE MORE SPACE on the truck coming my way from Florida. I have a deadline of April 20th. Once the driver of the truck picks up the shipment the deal is over.

Call me at 208-704-4454.

REGATTA

Also remember May 21-22 is the Desert Regatta in the Tri-Cities! Awesome regatta! I do not race on Sundays so I will be there just on Saturday. Hope to see you all there. Click on the calendar tab above to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment