Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Attention Inland Northwest Sailors!

For 2015 I will have a very active Youtube channel with lots of new videos. I had to close the old youtube channel and so on the new channel a couple of my old videos will be reposted and lots of new videos will be added. My goal this year is to post learn-to-sail videos and videos about the various lakes and reserviors of the Inland NW every month. My Youtube channel is www.youtube.com/user/funtosail .

By the way I have a website dedicated to info about boat launches, maps, etc. of the Inland Northwest lakes and reservoirs at www.boatingtheinlandnw.com

I have some exciting news that will be posted soon after the first of the year so stay tuned.

Here are four new videos! I hope you enjoy watching them.

Miles and Mitch sailing on Hayden Lake Idaho for Miles B-Day!

Sea Scout leaders sailing a Hobie Wave on Cave Lake Idaho 
during the Jolly Rodgers Sea Scout Event!

Mitch and friend sailing a Hobie Tandem Island on Cave Lake Idaho 
during the Jolly Rodgers Sea Scout Event!

Basics of sailing aboard the Sailing Simulator

No comments:

Post a Comment